The 6th European Organic Congress will be held in an exclusive Nordic house set in the heart of Jægersborg at Ermelundsvej and Jægersborg Alle , Schæffergården and Villa Helene form, together with “The old Jægersborg Hotel”, a magnificent entrance to Ermelunden. Schæffergården, a beautiful hunting castle from 1755 with plenty of history, is one of Denmark’s most unique hotels, and meeting and conference center.
Lunches and congress dinner will be served in the Restaurant Wohlert with Organic Food Brand in Silver.
Click here for the Google Map
Airport to Schaeffergaarden
It is possible to take the train and metro from the airport to Jægersborg station.
Train route from airport:
- Take “Kystbanen” – the train going in direction of Nivå Station or Helsingør.
- Change train at either: Nørreport station, Østerport station or Hellerup station.
- Take the S-train named ‘B’ (green linie) in the direction Holte.
- Get off on Jægersborg station.
- 1km walk (10 mins) from Jægersborg station to Schaeffergaarden(Signs will show you the way from Jægersborg station to Schaeffergaarden)
Metro route from airport:
(If you choose to take the metro from the airport – you have to change train to the S-train linie ‘B’ - leaving from Nørreport station – but then you have to walk from the Nørreport Metro station to the Nørreport train station – a 5 min. walk).
In Denmark the timetables for the train changes end of February. Because of that, it is not possible for certain to show the right leaving times for the trains.
Timetables and buying tickets
Go to web-side: www.rejseplanen.dk - in Danish, English or German.
Information to input for the www.rejseplanen.dk to get to Schæffergården
FROM: Kastrup Lufthavn, Udenrigs (Tog, Metro, Bus)
TO: Jægersborg Station 1, 2820 Gentofte, Gentofte
(Advanced options: there it is possible to mark – that you don’t want to use Metro)
DATE of your arrival
WHEN you will leave the airport
SINGLE or RETURN trip
Options to buy tickets online /get them on your mobile.
Read more about the possibilities at:
www.1415.dk/?lang=en (in English).
Buying tickets at the airport
Tickets are available from the DSB ticket office above the railway station in Terminal 3.
There are lifts and travolators between the platforms and Terminal 3.
Another option is the free shuttle bus departs from Terminal 1 (Domestic), and Terminal 2 and 3 (International). Train Station in Terminal 3. Every day from 04.30 – 23.30 (last bus from Terminal 1) every 15 minutes. The bus journey lasts about 5 minutes.
Tickets and travel cards (for the Copenhagen and Northern Zealand HT-zone) are also available from ticket machines in the station area.
You should ask for a ticket to Jægersborg station (and you might ask for the train ticket back to, because on Jægersborg station is only a machine for buying tickets).
Schaeffergaarden to Airport
- Go to Jægersborg Station.
- Take linie ‘B’ in direction ‘Høje Tåstrup’.
- Get off at Hellerup Station, Østerport Station or Nørreport station
- Take Kystbanen in direction Malmø (Sweden).
- Get off in Kastrup station / Copenhagen airport (CPH).